Corey Feldman is claiming to be getting death threats for his attempts to expose Hollywood’s deeply engrained pedophilia ring. But Feldman has long claimed that he and a friend were sexually abused as child stars.
Feldman alleges that he and ‘80s pal and co-star, Corey Haim were victims of sexual abuse in Hollywood when they were children. Because of that abuse, he’s become determined to expose the pedophiles he says attacked them. Feldman has alleged in the past that Haim was raped at age 11 by a powerful person in Hollywood and the experience led to Haim’s drug addiction issues. Feldman’s pal and “Lost Boys” co-star died in 2010 at 38 from pneumonia.
Feldman now wants to produce a self-distributed film about the pedophiles he says are still plaguing Hollywood. But if he’s getting death threats, someone would like him to stop. “I believe we can… bring down potentially a pedophile ring that I have been aware of since I was a child. Right off the bat, I can name six names,” he said in a video posted on Wednesday in which he announced the film and requested funding from his fans.
Feldman claimed he survived a “near-death experience” after two trucks tried to run him over because he’s working to expose pedophiles in Hollywood, he said. In the video, Feldman said his physical safety is in danger.
He shared an Indiegogo campaign to fund his planned documentary. He’s so far raised over $104,000 of his flexible goal. Feldman’s wife, Courtney, wrote on the Indiegogo campaign page that the money is for their security and that he’s taken measures to ensure his secrets can outlive him.
“This is much bigger than raising finance for a film, this is about the balance of Good and Evil in very real terms,” she wrote. “Firstly as a security measure Corey has already written down the names and details of the events and given them to a trusted person of power, in case anything should happen to him or any member of his family before the film is finished,” she warns.
The news comes on the heels of the now infamous scandal surrounding disgraced producer Harvey Weinstein. However, if Feldman is able to prove his allegations are true, it could expose a much deeper criminal conspiracy, he insists. “I propose to do this by… telling my own story in a very real way, in a very honest way, with no editing, no censorship, no studio behind it,” he says.
“I will make the film, I will direct the film, I will produce the film, and I will self-distribute it to guarantee it gets a theatrical release with your donations. Additionally, it will help me buy the security and the legal team I need to protect my family.”
Delivered by The Daily Sheeple
We encourage you to share and republish our reports, analyses, breaking news and videos (Click for details).
Contributed by Dawn Luger of The Daily Sheeple.