Digisight Digital Night Vision Riflescope
RflScp Digisight N550 Digital NV RflScp
1 in stock
The Digisight N550 NV Riflescope from Pulsar is a lightweight waterproof night vision riflescope useful for target acquisition and precise aiming in low-light conditions. The CCD sensor features 50 lp/mm resolution. Using the integrated IR illuminator, this riflescope will deliver contrast-rich images in low light. Use the IR illumination device to paint the field of view with infrared light, maximizing situational awareness and extending the visible range of your weapon sight. For situations where increased light sensitivity is required, the Digisight features SumLight technology that increases CCD array sensitivity.
The Digisight N550 has several switchable pre-loaded reticles of various shapes. Operators can also upload additional reticle shapes via the mini-USB port and even design their own reticle using free downloadable software. Reticle Inversion function provides operator with the option to toggle the reticle color between white and black to enhance contrast against various targets. The 5.5 degree angle of view is ideal for short and mid-range engagements where maintaining situational awareness is essential to mission success.
This configuration of the Digisight features a shuttered eyecup and low profile design, allowing an operator to maintain covert posture in hostile environments. For surveillance, terrain navigation, and general observation an external power supply can be used instead of batteries and an external remote control duplicates activation functions like IR illuminator and reticle inversion. This IP44-compliant image intensification device is engineered to perform in a range of conditions, including inclement weather and light shock.
– Digital Night Vision: The CCD digital night vision sensor features 50 lp/mm resolution and has a maximum detection range of 450 m (under ideal conditions).
– Lens System: The 50mm f/1.0 lens transmits a 5.5 degree angle of view is ideal for short and mid-range engagements where maintaining situational awareness is essential to mission success.
– Shuttered Eyepiece: A shuttered rubber eyecup allows operators to maintain covert posture in hostile environments.
– External Control: The Digisight can be operated with the help of a remote control which duplicates activation functions of the riflescope, IR illuminator, and reticle inversion. Additionally, this scope can be operated with an external power source instead of AA batteries.
– Mini-USB: The mini-USB port located on the side of the Digisight housing allows users to connect to a personal computer or laptop to upload additional, including user-created, aiming reticles.
– Reticle Options: Switch between several pre-loaded reticle shapes and upload additional reticle shapes via the mini-USB port. Operators can even design their own reticle using free downloadable software from Pulsar-NV.com. Reticle Inversion function provides operator with the option to toggle the reticle color between white and black to enhance contrast against various targets.
– Video In/Video Out: Connect to external video recording sources or video playback sources. The output connection transmits 640×480 resolution video.
– Sum Light Function: For situations where increased light sensitivity is required, the Digisight features SumLight technology that increases CCD array sensitivity. .
– Magnification: 4.5x
– Sensor: Digital, 752×576 CCD
– Resolution: Up to 50 lp/mm
– Objective Lens Diameter: 50mm
– Angle of View: 5.5
– Field-of-View 100 Yds: 31.5 ft
– Dioptric Correction: +/- 4
– Exit Pupil: 6mm
– Eye Relief: 67mm
– Minimum Focus Distance: 16.4 ft
– Weatherproofing: IP44 compliant
– Power Source: 4 AA batteries, 9-15V DC
– Runtime: Up to 4 hours of continuous (battery) operation at room temperature
– Infrared Illuminator: Yes
– Computer Connectivity: Mini-USB
– Video Output: CCIR/PAL
– Display Size: 0.44″ / 1 cm (diagonal)
– Operating Temperature: 14 to 104F (-10 to 40C)
– Dimensions: 13.4 x 3.7 x 3.7
– Weight: 35 oz
Unit Quantity: 1
HazMat (see hazmat codes):NA
|Dimensions||17.5 x 6 x 5 in|