Thermal Imaging Scope
Thermal Imaging Scope Helion XQ50F
2 in stock
Pulsar Helion line of thermal monoculars is the next step in Pulsar innovations within thermal imaging space. These thermal monoculars offer such cutting edge features as photo and video recording, wireless connectivity to mobile devices, replaceable battery packs, and IPX7 weather proofing. With 8 color modes, great ergonomics, amazing thermal image quality and high resolution AMOLED display, this thermal monocular leaves nothing else to wish for.
– The best image definition: A heat sink, located on the device’s body, effectively prevents heat build-up from the sensor and other components while also significantly reducing temperature and noise sensitivity, especially between calibrations.
– Variable magnification: Trail models include variable magnification, up to 8x depending on model, and feature both 2x step-up and smooth, graduated magnification for a truly optimum, customized field of view.
– High image frequency: At a high refresh rate of 50Hz, the Helion provides comfortable viewing throughout dynamic, rapid motion.
– Detection distance up to 1800 m: Depending on model, Helion thermal imaging scopes detect big-game-size heat signatures up to 1800 meters away
– Built-in video recording: Capturing still images and video is seamless with the Helionl’s built-in video recorder. Image and video content is stored internally and can easily be transferred to PC/laptop via wired connection or Wi-Fi.
– Mobile-friendly (iOS, Android) with remote control and live internet streaming: The highlight of the Helion is the ability to link via Wi-Fi the device with Android and iOS based mobile units using the free mobile application Stream Vision. The Stream Vision software connects the device with Android/iOS mobile unit (smartphone or tablet) which enables you to receive footage in the real time mode, to distantly operate the device with your smartphone, as well to stream online the image captured by the device to Youtube.
– Quick-change B-Pack power units: Trail includes a progressive autonomous B-Pack power supply consisting of a quick-detach, rechargeable IPS5, 5.2A-h battery pack designed to deliver over 8 hrs. of operation on maximum mode. Higher-powered IPS10 battery packs, as well as CR123A and AA battery cases, also are available and provide a perfect off-the-grid power solution.
– Stadiametric rangefinder: Based on estimated heights of observed objects, the stadiametric rangefinding reticle makes determining precise distances fast, easy, reliable and repeatable.
– Fully waterproof: IPX7 waterproof-rated protection ensures the Helion performs perfectly in wet weather, even during intense rain, snowfall and submersion in 3 ft. of water for up to 30 min. (IEC 60529).
– Wide range of operating temperatures: With a frost-resistant AMOLED display, the Helion thermal imaging scope is designed to deliver flawless performance at an extreme temperature range of -25° … +50°?.
– Fully-functional wireless control (optional): The ergonomic, wireless remote control, with encoder wheel, puts the full range of the Helion’s capabilities at your fingertips for comfortable, convenient, hands-off operation.
– Display-off mode: During short periods of inactivity and better concealment, Display Off powers down the display without interrupting other operating functions. Using Display Off means a much faster restart time when you need it most.
– User-friendly interface: The Helion is designed with ease-of-operation in mind. User feedback has resulted in the most friendly interface to date, complete with an easy-to-read, icon-driven, alpha-numeric status bar at the bottom of the display. Internal menu items and options are also displayed on a contrasting gradient substrate so you can keep an eye on settings without losing sight of your objective.
– Updatable software: For initial setup and additional updates, the iOS and Android compatible Stream Vision App ensures the most recent Helion software versions are available.
– Thermal Imaging: Thermal devices can produce various types of images. Some are color others are monochrome. In either case change in shade or color indicates temperature differences.
– Helion Thermal Imaging Scope
– IPS5 Battery Pack
– Battery charger with mains charger
– USB cable
– Carrying case
– Hand strap
– User manual
– Lens cloth
– Type of Microbolometer: Uncooled
– Frame Rate, Hz: 50
– Microbolometer resolution, pixels: 384×288
– Pixel Pitch, µm: 17
– Display type: AMOLED
– Display Resolution, pix.: 640×480
– Built-In Video Recorder Availability: yes
– Built-In Memory, Gb: 8
– Format of video clip: .avi
– Resolution of video clip: 640×480
– Format of photo files: .jpg
– Resolution of photo files: 640×480
– USB, type: microUSB
– Operation modes: 3
– Integrated Wi-Fi module: yes
– Magnification, ?: 4.1 … 16.4
– Digital zoom, x: 2x; 4x
– Objective Lens: F50/1.2
– Field of View,°, horizontal * vertical: 7.5×5.6
– Defective pixel repair option: yes
– Horizontal Field of view, m @100m: 13
– Exit pupil, mm: 5
– Diopter adjustment, dptr.: ± 5
– Close-up distance, m: 5-7
– Range of detection, m (object (high*width = 1,7*0,5m): 1800
– Power Supply, V: 3.0 – 4.2
– Battery type: B-Pack (Li-ion)
– Battery Life, hour: 8
– External Power Supply: 5V – USB
– Operating Temperature,°?: – 25 … +50
– Level of Protection (acc. to IEC 60529): IPX7
– Waterproofness: yes
– Dimensions, mm: 235x55x58
– Frequency: 2.4 GHz
– Standart: 802.11 b/g/n
– Line-of-sight reception range, m: 15
– Weight (without batteries), kg: 0.5
Unit Quantity: 1
HazMat (see hazmat codes):NA
|Dimensions||10.25 x 5 x 5 in|